On the 27th April 2016, the EU set a new regulation called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into force on the 25th of May 2018 (EU- 2016/679).
When you contact us through sales, the Contact Us form, in person, by email, correspondence, by phone, social media, letting agencies, through our websites, or any other way, you establish a relationship with us and provide us with your personal data, which we keep secure.
We collect your data, such as, for example, name, phone, email address and other necessary data, such as work related information, birth date, nationality or occupation. We may also collect feedback, comments, photos and questions received from you.
These data are important for us in order to give you the best experience in communication with us. We collect these for the following reasons:
- customer service to follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls);
- to send you occasional emails related to our services;
- to perform direct sales;
- to perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoices, reminders;
- to send you our marketing communication and offers related to us or our associated partners’ products or services.
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
- you can request a copy of the data we hold about you;
- you can ask us to update your details if you think these are outdated;
- you can request that your data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to store.
We protect customer’s privacy and we keep all the information provided secure. We do not sell, trade, exchange or give away these to any third parties for any marketing purposes. We do, however, share your contact details with letting agents and other partners we cooperate with for renting and communication purposes.
By continuing communication with us, you consent for us to use your data for the purpose of providing property services useful to you and for us to store your data within our secure system. Your data will be deleted from our records should our help be no longer needed unless you instruct us otherwise. You have the right to access your data and request its deletion. This is in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Contact us for more information on how your data is used